Non Consent and Minors: Nasal Flu Vaccine by Barrister-at-Law Tracey O’Mahony
ThePlatform.ie – Ireland’s Solutions resource.
This video briefly examines Health Service Executive Consent Policy with regard to the necessity or otherwise to obtain consent for vaccinations prior to administration to minors – Nasal Flu Vaccine
Link to Non Consent Form and HSE Consent Policy : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bBXIyPVQ-0YgM3hoIRIo-1nEKgBYq3rT
Follow Tracey O’Mahony on Twitter, @TraceyOMahony81
Research by The Irish Citizens Journal
The New Nasal Flu Vaccine: Worth The Risk?
Read more at The Irish Citizens Journal
Does the child really need a vaccine to prevent flu deaths in children when they’re so rare? In fact, only six per million young people (aged 0–18 years) died worldwide during the 2009 swine flu “pandemic”.
(1) Not Effective: The vaccine proved to be only 3 per cent effective. This 3 percent estimate means no protective benefit could be measured.
(2) Effects: Effects of the vaccine are identical to the symptoms of flu: a runny or stuffy nose, headaches and muscle aches, sore throat, loss of appetite, chills and fever, and earache.
(3) Shedding & Community Transmission: 80 per cent of vaccinated children shed at least one vaccine strain. Children have the ability to shed/spread the virus upto 28 days from the day they are given the vaccine. This greatly increases the risk of another flu pandemic.
(4) Affects on Memory & Behaviour: The mean percentages of the delivered doses detected were as follows: nasal cavity 89.7%, stomach 2.6%, brain 2.4%, and lung 0.4%. Extensive research has shown that various metals, viruses, chemicals like MSG and pharmaceuticals enter the brain via the olfactory (nasal) tract and, from there, travel directly to the most vulnerable parts of the brain—those affecting memory and behaviour.
(5) Hospitalisation & Respiratory Tract: 2% of children aged between 2 years and five years require Hospitalizations, Most hospitalizations observed were due to gastrointestinal (Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) and respiratory tract infections and another 2% developed wheezing requiring bronchodilator therapy or accompanied by respiratory distress or hypoxia.
(6) Possible Cause Of Immune System Disorders: Hypersensitivity reactions (including anaphylactic reaction, facial edema, and urticaria)
(7) Possible Cause Of Nervous System Disorders: Guillain-Barré syndrome, Bell’s Palsy, meningitis, eosinophilic meningitis, vaccine-associated encephalitis.
(8) Vaccine Warning On Insert Card: Recipients or their parents/guardians should be informed by the healthcare provider that the vaccine is an attenuated live virus vaccine and has the potential for transmission to immunocompromised household contacts.
The burden of proof for both safety and efficacy of vaccines falls onto those who would advocate them. Yet, to this day, no such proof has been offered.
Read the full article at The Irish Citizens Journal